take your teaching to the next level
The hot yoga training for teachers gives you additional knowledge to aid you in your teaching career and gives you the chance to register with Yoga Alliance.
This intense 2 week continued education for Bikram teachers (and other hot yoga teachers) focuses on teaching full classes with detailed feedback and touches upon topics that are missed in other trainings, like posture mechanics, anatomy, subtle anatomy and lectures on the Bhagavad Gita, Sutras, Chakras and the 8 Limb Path.
The price of tuition is $1,500; for more info start your journey here.
what to expect at the yoga teacher training for teachers
- 2 weeks focussed on yoga philosophies, postures and alignment, anatomy and physiology, class scripts, and meditation.
- Teach full classes with feedback from senior teachers.
- Take up to two classes a day. Schedule and program may vary depending on location.
- Instruction on how to teach evolation’s warm 60, hot 90, and chill 30 classes.
- Hands-on instruction in small, intimate groups.
- Practice and preparation through teaching full classes.
- Access to senior teachers and the collective knowledge of evolation teachers worldwide.
- Continued support and guidance throughout your teaching career.
professional growth opportunities
- Assistance finding teaching positions in evolation yoga studios.
- Access to the evolation Collective – a network of teachers and studios where you can seek professional opportunities, share experiences, ask for insights and ideas, and offer assistance to others.
- Yoga classes for life! evolation trained teachers receive free yoga for life at evolation owned studios.
what you will gain from this program
yoga history & philosophy
* Basic history, philosophy & evolution of yoga
* Eight kinds of Yoga
* Eight steps of Yoga
* Five steps of Hatha Yoga
* The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
* Philosophy and lineage of Paramhansa Yogananda and Bikram Choudhury
asana – posture
* Knowledge of basic asanas
* Basic yogic anatomy & physiology
* Subtle Anatomy & Chakric System
* Alignment & how to avoid injuries
* Medical benefits
* How to read bodies
* Balance between body, mind and breath
pranayama – breathing
* The use of breath as a transformative tool for Self-awareness
* Breath control
* Different breathing techniques
* Exploration of benefits
* What meditation is, and why it’s practiced
* Variety of meditation techniques and tools
* Quieting the mind to develop deeper levels of awareness
* Connecting with nature and the world you live in
* Connecting with the true Self
the art of teaching
* How to address a group of students
* How to use your own body as a teaching tool
* How to use your voice, volume, tempo, and pacing
* How to correct postures
* Choosing the right words
* Energy, passion, confidence, humor
* Using your own presence and Self-awareness as a transformative teaching tool
click a date to learn more
Santa Barbara, CA:
Santa Barbara, CA:
Travel dates should be the Sunday before the first day of the training and the Monday after the training.
hot yoga training for teachers prices
The evolation hot yoga training for teachers costs €1500 if studied in Europe or $1500 if studied in one of the locations outside of Europe. Your teacher training begins as soon as you commit to the path. Paying the full amount of €1500 (or $1500) secures your place at one of the immersion dates, and once you send in your payment you will receive the teacher training manual so you can begin preparing for the course.
We understand that a teacher training is a considerable investment, so we offer payment plans set up in several installments if you so choose. For more information, please email Mark at email@example.com.
The payment is non-refundable but if there is any need to change your plans, it can simply be used for a different training location or date.
Accommodation, travel expenses and food are not included in the price. If you would like help finding accommodation and transportation to/from the hot yoga training for teachers, please contact Leticia at firstname.lastname@example.org.