make your life your living
Evolation flow yoga teacher training is a 250hr course focused on teaching a transformative and instructional flow class. You will follow the core evolation curriculum, with an emphasis on the asanas, sequencing and modifications that make up a Flow 75 class.
You will also deepen your own practice through daily posture mechanics, various yoga classes and personal feedback.
The price of tuition is $3,900; for more information click here.
(Limited to 20 participants – apply today)
- 250 hours of in-depth instruction on yoga philosophies, postures and alignment, anatomy and physiology, class sequences and themes, and meditation.
- Experiential training through weekly classes and class observations.
- Instruction on how to teach evolation’s Flow 75 class.
- Hands-on instruction in small, intimate groups.
- Practice and preparation through teaching actual classes.
- Access to senior teachers and the collective knowledge of evolation teachers worldwide.
- Continued support and guidance throughout your teaching career.
flexible and accessible training options
*evolation offers three distinct ways for you to complete your flow teacher training:
- Immersion – 30 days in a row without any break in between
- Modules – training is divided into four modules. Students may access modules in different locations and at different times to suit individual schedules.
- Ongoing /Extended– training extends over a 5 or 6 month period occurring mostly on nights and weekends. This training, which includes attendance in at least one Immersion module, can be configured to meet your individual work, school and family schedule(s).
professional growth opportunities
- Assistance finding teaching positions in evolation yoga studios.
- Access to the evolation Collective – a network of teachers and studios where you can seek professional opportunities, share experiences, ask for insights and ideas, and offer assistance to others.
- Yoga classes for life! evolation trained teachers receive free yoga for life as long as they are actively teaching yoga.
WHAT the curriculum includes
yoga history & philosophy
- Basic history, philosophy & evolution of yoga
- The limbs and steps of yoga
- The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
- Philosophy and lineage of Paramhansa Yogananda and Bikram Choudhury
asana – posture
- Knowledge of basic asanas
- Basic yogic anatomy & physiology
- Subtle Anatomy & Chakric System
- Alignment & how to avoid injuries
- Medical benefits
- How to read bodies
- Use of props and modifications
- Balance between body, mind and breath
pranayama – breathing
- The use of breath as a transformative tool for Self-awareness
- Breath control
- Different breathing techniques
- Exploration of benefits
- What meditation is, and why it’s practiced
- Variety of meditation techniques and tools
- Quieting the mind to develop deeper levels of awareness
- Connecting with the true Self
the art of teaching
- How to address a group of students
- Logically-based sequences
- Creating themes
- How to use your own body as a teaching tool
- How to use your voice, volume, tempo, and pacing
- How to correct postures
- Choosing the right words
- Energy, passion, confidence, humor
- Using your own presence and Self-awareness as a transformative teaching tool
The evolation flow yoga teacher training costs $3900. Your teacher training begins as soon as you commit to the path, and you will be sent the training manual when you make your payment.
Accommodation costs vary from location to location. Typically it costs €1500 for four weeks. In Santa Barbara, food is included in the accommodation price, and the cost is $2100. If registration is within 60 days of the immersion training date then you must pay in full to secure your place.
A $1000 deposit secures your place at one of the immersion dates, and when you have paid the first $2000 you will receive the teacher training manual and you can begin preparing for the course. Housing and food costs must be paid within 45 days of the start of the training.