Flow 250 Hours, MORE DATES WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON
Complete your Hot yoga teacher training in this beautifully vibrant and historic city. Berlin is Germany’s capital city and its cultural center, especially known for its art scene and modern architecture. Spend four weeks living the life of a yogi and deepen your yoga knowledge with the highly experienced Evolation teacher training team.
During this 250 hour 4 week immersion training, you will be fully equipped to teach Vinyasa classes and will be qualified for your RYT 200 Hour Certification through Yoga Alliance.
Some details of this training are still being locked in so stay tuned for updates!
Our all-inclusive food program consists of filling, healthy, and delicious vegetarian meals prepared by private chefs. We will also accommodate other dietary restrictions and food allergies
You will live, study, and practice alongside a small group of other likeminded aspiring yogis, creating friendships and bonds that can last a lifetime.
"This isn’t just a company making money selling yoga, but a true family sharing love and knowledge in the purest way. I am reminded of WHY we teach yoga… to help people to connect to the highest version of themselves, to become healthy in body, mind and spirit."
-Zana O'Conell, Evolation Graduate
Axel de Graaf
Evolation’s curriculum will expand your knowledge of yoga, advance your ability to teach, and give you a deeper understanding of topics that are often missed in other trainings.
Whether you want to deepen your practice, embark on an amazing journey, or become a professional teacher; Evolation is here to help you reach your highest Self and tap into your unlimited potential.
Throughout the training, you will participate in:
- Daily classes
- Posture mechanics
- Teaching clinics
- Anatomy lessons
- Practical and tangible yoga philosophy
- Pranayama (breathing)
- Subtle anatomy/chakra systems
- The business of yoga
- Sequencing (For flow students)
Our highly experienced teaching staff will develop a personalized learning path based on your individual needs, prior training, and teaching experience.
In addition, our commitment to you is that before your graduation you will teach at least one full class, if not more.
- 08:00 – 09:00 am Breakfast
- 09:00 – 10:30 am Group study
- 10:30 – 12:00 am Class and Meditation
- 12:00 – 01:30 pm Lunch Break/Study
- 01:30 – 03:00 pm Teaching Clinic
- 03:00 – 05:00 pm Posture Mechanics
- 05:15 – 06:45 pm Yoga Class
- 07:00 – 08:30 pm Dinner
- 08:30 – 09:30 pm Lecture: Philosophy
- Immersion: We recommend that you participate in our immersion training to reap the maximum benefits from this transformative experience. This would be for 30 days in a row.
- Module: immersion training split into 1,2, or 3 week-long modules at multiple locations of your choice
YOU ARE READY
Evolation trainings are:
- Inclusive of all ages (18+), body types, and physical requirements
- Focused on developing each individual
- Hands on, small group settings
- Taught by tenured teaching experts
- Accommodating of all levels of experience
If you've ever thought about sharing your passion for yoga with others and expanding beyond your limits, now is the time to take the next step and dive deeper. You are ready when you can enjoy a consistent practice for 30 consecutive days and are comfortable being drug- and alcohol-free for at least 30 days.
You can plan on arriving the day before your training starts and the day after your training ends. You are responsible for your own transportation (including transportation from the airport to the training house). Feel free to arrive earlier or stay later in Berlin, but unfortunately we cannot provide food or housing outside of the training period.