PRICING AND OPTIONS
250 HOUR YOGA TEACHER CERTIFICATION
The tuition fee for this Evolation Yoga all-inclusive 250 hour Teacher Certification Training is $6,750, based on double occupancy. Single rooms are available for an additional $1,500.
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT - If you qualify for the the Early Bird Discount, your tuition fee will be reduced by $500. In order to qualify, we must receive the full amount by October 1, 2018.
TO RESERVE YOUR SPACE - To guarantee your place at this 250 hour Teacher Certification Training, we only require an initial down payment of $2,000. This Training is expected to fill up, so if this opportunity is calling you, please contact us soon.
This training is almost completely all-inclusive. The fee above includes all accommodations, all transportation within India, all activities listed below; and all but 2 meals per week.
WHAT YOU GET
With your investment in an Evolation Yoga Teacher Training program, you receive:
- World-class Immersive Training Experience
- The Evolation Yoga Teacher Training Materials
- Free repeats for life at any location worldwide
- Discounts on our other trainings
- Lifetime postgraduate support and yoga career guidance
- Invitation to join our private Facebook teachers group
After you pay in full or complete the initial payment on your payment plan you will receive your Evolation Yoga Teacher Training Materials within 24 hours and will be ready to begin your studies immediately.
ADDITIONAL INCLUDED EXCURSIONS
In addition to our typical Monday-Saturday Training schedule, this trip also includes the following excursions/activities:
- Rooftop Welcome Dinner in Delhi
- Guided Pushkar Spiritual walk with Sharmaji -- a local Brahmin man who’s spiritual family has lived in Pushkar for centuries
- Lake Ceremony and visit to Brahma Temple
- Visit to the countryside to meet Aloo Baba- A charismatic spiritual Sadhu who has devoted his life to God and taking care of the animals. He feeds the wild peacocks each evening as well as other local animals. He made the Tapas (Yogic austerity) to only eat Potatoes for the rest of his life. Thus his name “Aloo (potato in Hindi) Baba
- Visit to an ancient Shiva Ashram and Temple from the Satya Yuga Era. Meditation in temple and amidst the sacred trees
- Evening Holi Bonfire with next day Holi (festival of colors) Celebration – Head to the streets of Pushkar for one the most vivid Indian festival. Colored blessings for spring turns into a countrywide paint and water fight, families dancing in the street, and colored cows galore.
- Sunrise hike to the Temple or Savitri-a manifestation of the creative Goddess Saraswati. As we practice our silent meditation in movement, we will hike towards the nearby temple built upon the mountain’s summit. We will meditate from this incredible vista and experience the beauty of darkness dissipating with the rising sun
- Optional Henna Tea Party
- Explore the countryside Ganesha and Ganga Temples with visits to the monkey friends of Sharmaji.
- Sunset Camel Safari-Explore the sand dunes and countryside upon camels as the sun sets
- Taj Mahal and Agra Fort- Stand in architectural awe as you explore the romantic Taj Mahal and Agra Fort.
- Lotus Temple of the Baha’i Faith in Delhi
WAYS TO PAY
To pay for your Certification Training or Yoga Intensive, we accept credit card, check, and bank transfer. We also offer Payment plans and third party financing.