NOW IS YOUR TIME....
Are You Ready?
Now is the time to take the next step and dive deeper into your passion for yoga and expanding beyond your limits. At evolation yoga we offer trainings in many disciplines of yoga and meditation. Most popular is our 30 day immersion 250 hour RYT training. Do you want to share your love for yoga or expand your practice and deepen the connection with yourSelf? We have the training for you.
evolation trainings are:
- Inclusive of all ages (18+), body types, and physical requirements
- Focused on developing each individual
- Hands on, small group settings
- Taught by tenured teaching experts
- Accommodating of all levels of experience
STRONG FOUNDATION & FLEXIBLE OPTIONS
PERSONALIZE YOUR TRAINING EXPERIENCE
No matter who you are, we will support you to become successful on your yoga training path. There are multiple
options to complete the curicculum.
TYPES OF TRAININGS
With evolation you can choose:
- Hot (26+2) 250hr or 500hr RYT
- Flow (Vinyasa) 250hr RYT
Dive into the challenge and reward of an immersion training. Over the course of 30 or 60 consecutive days, you will build confidence and strengthen skills through a highly individualized program with responsive teachers and a supportive group of fellow trainees.
Build your skills and train over the course of 2, 3, or 4 shorter immersion trainings with the flexibility to choose the locations and times that best fit your schedule.
At evolation yoga, we believe that nothing should stand in the way of achieving your yoga dream. Our extended format provides evening and weekend trainings over the course of 6 months, which must include one short immersion module.
(specific locations only)
Evolation’s curriculum will expand your knowledge of yoga, advance your ability to teach, and give you a deeper understanding of topics that are often missed in other trainings.
Whether you want to deepen your practice, embark on an amazing journey, or become a professional teacher; evolation is here to help you reach your highest Self and tap into your unlimited potential.
WHAT THE CURRICULUM INCLUDES
- What meditation is, and why it’s practiced
- Variety of meditation techniques and tools
- Quieting the mind to develop deeper levels of awareness
- Connecting with nature and the world you live in
- Connecting with the true Self
The Art of Teaching
- Teaching clinics
- How to address a group of students
- How to use your own body as a teaching tool
- How to use your voice, volume, tempo, and pacing
- How to correct postures
- Choosing the right words
- Energy, passion, confidence, humor
- Using your own presence and Self-awareness as a transformative teaching tool
The Business of Yoga
- Teacher guidelines & etiquette
- Appropriate conduct inside and outside the yoga room
- How to apply for a teaching position
- Teacher expectations
- Student interaction
- Role playing
Yoga History & Philosophy
- History, philosophy & evolution of yoga
- Practical and tangible yoga philosophy
- Eight Limb Path of Yoga
- The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
- Philosophy and lineage of Paramhansa Yogananda and Bikram Choudhury
Asana – Posture
- Daily classes
- Posture mechanics
- Knowledge of asanas
- Foundational yogic anatomy & physiology
- Subtle Anatomy & Chakric System
- Alignment & how to avoid injuries
- Modifications & adjustments
- Medical benefits
- How to read bodies
- Balance between body, mind and breath
Pranayama – Breathing
- The use of breath as a transformative tool for Self-awareness
- Breath control
- Different breathing techniques
- Exploration of benefits
Our highly experienced teaching staff will develop a personalized learning path based on your individual needs and any prior training or teaching experience.
In addition, our commitment to you is that before your graduation you will have taught one or more full classes.
Sep 24 - Oct 20 Bergen, Norway Hot 250hr