NOW IS YOUR TIME...
Are You Ready?
NOW IS YOUR TIME....
Are You Ready?
Now is the time to take the next step and dive deeper into your passion for yoga and expanding beyond your limits. At evolation yoga we offer trainings in many disciplines of Yoga and meditation. Most popular is our 30 day immersion 200 hour RYT training. Just getting started or an experienced teacher or practitioner? We've got a class for you.
Evolation trainings are:
- Inclusive of all ages (18+), body types, and physical requirements
- Focused on developing each individual
- Hands on, small group settings
- Taught by tenured teaching experts
- Accommodating of all levels of experience
Types Of Training
TYPES OF TRAININGS
Hot 250hr or 500hr RYT
Flow 250 hr RYT
We recommend that you participate in our immersion training to reap the maximum benefits from this transformative experience. This would be our 250 or 500 hr training for 30 or 60 days in a row.
mostly in the evenings and on weekends over a 5 or 6 month period, configured to meet your personal schedule
immersion training split into 1,2, or 3 week-long modules at multiple locations of your choice
Elevate Your Practice & Transform Yourself
Evolation’s curriculum will expand your knowledge of yoga, advance your ability to teach, and give you a deeper understanding of topics that are often missed in other trainings.
Whether you want to deepen your practice, embark on an amazing journey, or become a professional teacher; Evolation is here to help you reach your highest Self and tap into your unlimited potential.
WHAT THE CURRICULUM INCLUDES
Pranayama – Breathing
- The use of breath as a transformative tool for Self-awareness
- Breath control
- Different breathing techniques
- Exploration of benefits
- What meditation is, and why it’s practiced
- Variety of meditation techniques and tools
- Quieting the mind to develop deeper levels of awareness
- Connecting with nature and the world you live in
- Connecting with the true Self
The Art of Teaching
- Teaching clinics
- How to address a group of students
- How to use your own body as a teaching tool
- How to use your voice, volume, tempo, and pacing
- How to correct postures
- Choosing the right words
- Energy, passion, confidence, humor
- Using your own presence and Self-awareness as a transformative teaching tool
- The business of yoga
Yoga History & Philosophy
- Basic history, philosophy & evolution of yoga
- Practical and tangible yoga philosophy
- Eight kinds of Yoga
- Eight steps of Yoga
- Five steps of Hatha Yoga
- The Yoga Sutras of Patanjali
- Philosophy and lineage of Paramhansa Yogananda and Bikram Choudhury
Asana – Posture
- Daily classes
- Posture mechanics
- Knowledge of basic asanas
- Basic yogic anatomy & physiology
- Subtle Anatomy & Chakric System
- Alignment & how to avoid injuries
- Medical benefits
- Anatomy lessons
- How to read bodies
- Balance between body, mind and breath
- Sequencing (For flow students)
Our highly experienced teaching staff will develop a personalized learning path based on your individual needs, prior training, and teaching experience.
In addition, our commitment to you is that before your graduation you will teach at least one full class, if not more.
2018 Training Schedule
Train at a convenient location or a beautiful destination, the choice is yours.